Category : Blog
10 Most Common Issues Arise In Dell Desktop and Solutions
Dell Computer Not Working
- The user needs to check all cables are plugged in and switches it on.
- Then check monitor is turned on and plugged into the computer.
- Now change the fuse in the cable. Check your extension cable if using one.
- Try another electric working socket,If your dell computer not working
- Change the power lead of computer.
- Check no buttons or switches are loose.
Audio does not come from computer
- First of all, your speakers are on and plugged into the computer
- Then that the speaker is attached to the right port (Green to Green)
- Check the volume is full
- If you did not mute your speaker
- Try new earphones to rule out broken speakers
Monitor screen shows blank
- First of all, monitor is properly attached to the CPU,whether dell computer not working
- Check that your monitor is plugged in and turned on
- Whether wire to the computer is not get stretch
Desktop Boots but not starting windows
- Can you boot your computer into safe mode? (F8 on start-up) if yes the problem is rising from some software related rather than hardware.
Run malware, virus scans in desktop
- If dell computer not working or you cannot boot your desktop into safe mode try something new to boot into your desktops repair my computer mode to fix start-up issues
- Try using system restore of your desktop if you can boot to safe mode or recovery to restore to a previous date
Slow internet in the desktop
- Restart your router and restart your computer after 5 min
- Analyze for malware and spyware infections in the computer
- Check there are no problems with your internet provider
- Further another reason for slow internet speeds
Recent Blog: 5 Causes for Your Dell Laptop get shut down
Wireless connection dropping in computer
- Reboot both the computer and the router start after 5 min
- Change the wireless channel of your computer
- Move the router to the central region
- Keep your network using power line
- Keep your wireless network with a Wireless N Range Extender
- If your antenna is removable replace with a TP-Link TL-ANT2405C 2.4GHz 5dbi use indoor Omni-Directional Antenna.
The mouse does not work properly
- Analyze that your mouse is connected correctly to the port of the computer.
- If it is a wireless mouse then change mouse batteries.
- Check mouse is being picked up by the receiver (likely a red light on the bottom of mouse).
- Examine that receiver has not fallen out of range
The keyboard is not working
- Check batteries of Keyboard if it is wireless, sometimes dell computer not working
- Check it is connected properly with the port
- Sure that it is being picked up by the receiver (red light on bottom)
The computer running very slow and it got hanged
- Check that antivirus scans are activating or not
- Close some programs if running multiple programs
- Check malware and virus
- The low memory of the computer